20111025

Writing with Passion :)

When I try to do something with my passion.
I always get something from there.
Something that make me better than before.
Thanks God because you give me passion like this.

Juara 2 Esai KERTAS Nasional. Makassar, September 2011.

And when I do something with my passion.
I can meet with people that have same passion with me.
It make me more struggle and try to be the best.
Although there is always an opportunity to be a loser, not only being a winner.

Juara 2 (Medali Perak) Esai Pemikiran Kritis OIM UI. Depok, Oktober 2011.

My passion is the important part of my life.
Not only teach me how to be good writer
Not only teach me how to be good communicator
But also teach me how to be good human relationship with others around my life.

 
Non Delegasi Konfrensi Mahasiswa Indonesia, Lolos Call For Papers. Jakarta, Oktober 2011.




If people ask me this question, "What do you want to be?"
I'll answer it, "I just want to be a writer because of my passion."

I hope my passion can give positive impact for my society
I hope my passion can help another
I hope my passion can make something better
And the last my passion can make me being sleeping beauty ever :p (kidding)



Depok, October 26, 2011

No comments: